Saturday 14 April 2012

Final Product (Ancillary)

My initial reaction to the completed product, is that it hit the assessment objectives very well (see 'Getting Started' post.) It was very fun to make, and I have learnt a lot during the proccess. Throughout the production, my classmate and I shared an equal distribution of the worklaod, in both planning and production we were ofte
n gathered as a group discussing and sharing ideas.

Below is the final music video of our take on 'A Day To Remember - Monument'. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!

A Day To Remember - Monument


We have decided to enable comments on the video, so people searching can give us feedback and advice, which is also useful for the analyitcal and evaluation stages. Additionally I decided to upload the video onto my Facebook page for friends to view and give their opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment