Monday 6 February 2012

Quantative Research

Once deciding upon, the type of project for my coursework I thought it would be a good idea to do some quantative research and get some opinions on general ideas about music videos.

The first bit of research I did was, to simply ask a few of my schoolmates to tell me the first word that pops into their head when asked about what they want to see in a music video:

"What's the first word that comes to your mind when I mention Music Video?"

I then wanted to just get a variety of different data about loads of things related to my project, so I made quite a few graphs from some questions I asked classmates and friends on topic related issues:

Favourite

Effect



Genre

I feel I benefited a lot from this research as it involved a large amount of people for a project of my scale, and gave me an accurate reading of what people are interested in and like to see, and the associated target audience for different types music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment